Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cheap Cheats: In the Trenches


A classic piece that I really want is a nice trench coat. Of course, eventually when I'm grown and (hopefully) successful, I'll want to invest in something like an expensive Burberry trench--something I'll be able to wear for decades and maybe even pass on to posterity.


For now, however, the only way I'll be getting a Burberry trench coat is through my dreams. So I decided to look for something a little more cost effective, but still well-made. Enter Uniqlo.




This is the color I want! :) 

Now all I have to do is convince my parents what a deal it is. :P
Do you guys have any pieces that have lasted for a long time? Was the initial investment worth it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi