Monday, September 24, 2012

Falling for Autumn


This is going to be a really quick post, since I already posted earlier today and I should actually start my homework since I just finished watching Revolution. :) Anyway, I was browsing the Madewell website and saw this adorable Jolie Shoe Clip. I think it'd be totally awesome to wear as a bowtie instead though; the leather would add a subtle tough edge.


Jolie Shoe Clip-orig. $14.00, sale price $4.99 
(+additional 25% off with code YIPPEE)

Perhaps paired with this buttondown and a pair of burgundy/oxblood pants perfect for fall. ;D


Vince Camuto Contrast Trim Blouse (sold out but similar @Free People)

Sofia Capri in Velvet Cherry from Lucky Brand Jeans. On me they're ankle length... also, they're less grape, more dark cranberry in person.
And now all I need is a pair of smoking slippers to complete that nice fall look. These would be lovely.




 Somehow, however, I don't think I'll be buying those shoes anytime soon. Sigh. A girl can dream, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi