Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cheap Cheats: Patterned Play with Pants

For the past few days, I've been endlessly scouring my favorite websites, searching through sale sections like a fiend instead of doing homework. I've also been compiling giant wishlists and sending them as not-so-subtle hints to my mother, but that's a whole 'nother story. 
Anyway, I noticed that there are some patterned pants at Forever that reminded me of some Free People ones I just saw yesterday.

Forever 21 Patterned Pants-$19.80

Free People Desert Palm Pant-$128 (but now marked down to $29.95)

This time it's not such a huge markdown, but it would've been if you'd bought them full price. This time, why not splurge $10 more for the Free People ones ;)




1 comment:

  1. I love the second pair of trousers :)

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi