Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CollegeFashionista Feature


Today, I woke up and was super happy to see this brought to my attention via a Tweet from @CFashionista. I clicked through and lo and behold! There I was, gracing the front page of CollegeFashionista. 

Being the vain narcissist and pessimist that I am, I was slightly surprised/bewildered to see this was the first outfit of mine they chose to feature. After all, I posted pictures like this:



And this: 




Which I thought looked much more fashion bloggy/street styling, but didn't receive so much as a blink of the eye or a word of praise. So, I guess it just goes to show that sweatshirts + dressy skirts = more relatable than floral dresses and polka dots...? Clearly, I have still not figured out their judgment system. (*Cough* Especially considering many of the featured articles aren't well-written in the least...)

/rant. Whatever, I won't complain. I'm thankful for even being on the front page. Anyway, go check out my featured article over at CollegeFashionista, and while you're there, feel free to check out my other articles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi