Monday, December 16, 2013

Oh, Grandmama, It's Me, Anastasia.

Haha starting out the post with a quote from that golden animated VHS of yore, Anastasia. Can you believe that came out sixteen years ago? I was two, and I can't believe it either. (To clarify, I didn't watch it until much later than two years of age, although watching it that early would explain some of my mental issues.) I'm home for Christmas break and it is GLORIOUS. Anyway, here's a tad bit of photo spam of a vintage/ethereal photoshoot from our grandma's house on Saturday. The lighting was perfect, and the DSLR was conveniently there (lies. I brought it purposely), as were a pair of lovely vintage opera glasses and a multitude of vintage dresses (truth, although both were provided by our grandma).

So raise your (opera) glass!


Vintage Handknit Cardigan by my Great-Aunt Sylvia | BDG Chambray Buttondown | Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Ankle Zip Floral Jeans | Vintage The Limited Salmon Crew Socks

My grandma's old dress from the 50s or 60s! It fits like a dream--which is to say, quite imaginatively, I guess. I don't know how people are expected to know how a dream feels. Anyway, this dress fits me quite well.

Yes, I posed in the hallway with the receiver to my head, a demure smile on my lips as the automated operator whispered sweet nothings tinnily into my ear.


Clearly, I am overly ecstatic to be home.


There were, of course, many more photos, through which I am currently sorting. Expect another post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi