Monday, February 25, 2013

Christmas! ♥

I found these as I was searching through the blog folder the other day. The Christmas tree kind of dates this, so I'll confess: this was the outfit I wore on Christmas at the family celebration. We went to our Grandma's house and ate, talked, hung out, and had a genuinely merry time with all the cousins. Super late posting, I know, but enjoy anyway ;)

Nordstrom-Jou Jou Faux Leather Jacket in Black | Mom's Cashmere Cardi (I forget the brand) | Vince Camuto Contrast Trim Buttondown | Watch-Swatch | Free People Velvet Polka Dot Skinnies in Black | Over the Knee Socks from Karmaloop
My lovely Free People Velvet Skinnies have since ripped (one leg, horizontally--like shorts) which makes me very put out. >:( I'll have to lug out the sewing machine when I have time. Which, considering all the homework I still have (second semester seniors with no work? That's a myth at my school) will be never. Also, I need black thread. Things to do. Sigh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We appreciate and thank you for every comment--feel free to speak your mind. ♥ Sarah and Naomi